6 Clinic & 11 Optical
San Antonio, Texas
Copyright © 2015 San Antonio Eye Center. All rights reserved.
San Antonio Management and Billing Services
These days health care has become much more than a physician seeing his patients, taking care of their needs, and then going home for the day to spend time with their family. Healthcare has evolved into a very intricate and complex world where it now takes so much effort and time to manage your practice and see your patients efficiently.
Medical practices are faced with human resource compliance, billing regulations and compliance, PQRS, ERx, new regulatory requirements such as HIPPA 5010 and ICD-10. And now, we have meaningful use requirements and the push towards Electronic Health Records.
Physicians and practices who do not move towards Electronic Health Records (EHR) by 2015 will begin to face penalties each year begining at 2% and currently increasing up to 7%.
San Antonio Management and Billing services has been on Nextgen EHR since 2004.
We have had the opportunity to work out all the bugs and all the kinks to make the system work and be efficient and productive.
We are now offering a service where we can bring practices onto our enterprise
Electronic Health Records system and we can help practices meet all the requirements necessary for PQRS, ERx, and meaningful use. We have been successful in bringing clients onto our system in a matter of months not years with no decrease in reimbursement or loss of productivity.
In addition to our Electronic Health Records service we also offer a range of services to help you with your management needs. Some of those services are:
- Billing services (let us manage your billing lower your staffing cost and keep your AR withing National Benchmarks
- Management services (consultative, or ongoing regular management services availalbe)
- Human Resource Management ( Setting up payroll processes and procedures, employee handbooks, hiring and firing, and benefits)
- Help improve your bottom line
- Recommended internal controls to deter theft, fraud, and embezzlment
- Review of current financials, productivity, and performance
- Expense review and recommendations
- Optical managment and review, new ventures, joint ventures, and financing
- Capital Acquisitions, financing, negotiating, cost benefit analysis
- Electronic Health Records planning, implementation, and support
- Succession planning for a practice, hiring and finding an ophthalmologist
- Information technology, network development and recommendations
- Internal Financial policies and workflow development
- Staff training - front desk, book keepers, technicians
If you are interested in any of these services or would like to get more information regarding the services we offer please do not hesitate to call Albert Castillo at 210-237-9629. Albert has been working in Ophthalmology for the last 10 years and currently serves as Chairman of the board for the American Academy of Ophthalmic Executives.
We can tailor any package to meet the needs of your practice and we offer rates that are affordable for any size practice large or small.
View or Order Your Free Guide
On-Line Patient Registration