For Practicing Physicians
San Antonio Management and Billing Services
These days healthcare has become much more than a physician seeing his patients, taking care of their needs, and then going home for the day. Healthcare has evolved into a very intricate and complex world. It takes more time and effort than ever to manage your practice and see your patients efficiently, thanks to hurdles such as human resource compliance, billing regulations and compliance, PQRS, ERx, new regulatory requirements (HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10), and meaningful use requirements and the push towards Electronic Health Records (EHR). Physicians and practices that do not move towards EHR face penalties each year beginning at 2% and currently increasing up to 7%.
How We Serve Your Practice
San Antonio Management and Billing services has been on Nextgen EHR since 2004. We have had the opportunity to work out all the bugs and kinks to ensure the system works efficiently and productively. Now we're offering a service that brings practices onto our enterprise, which includes an EHR system. This service is designed to help practices meet all the requirements necessary for PQRS, ERx, and meaningful use.
We have been successful in bringing clients onto our system in a matter of months, not years, with no decrease in reimbursement or loss of productivity.
In addition to our EHR service we also offer a range of management services, including but not limited to:
- Billing (we manage your billing, lower your staffing cost, and keep your AR within national benchmarks)
- Management (consultative or ongoing regular management services available)
- Human resource management (Setting up payroll processes and procedures, employee handbooks, hiring and firing, and benefits)
- Accounting and finance
- Help improve your bottom line
- Recommended internal controls to deter theft, fraud, and embezzlement
- Review of current financials, productivity, and performance
- Expense review and recommendations
- Optical management and review, new ventures, joint ventures, and financing
- Capital acquisitions, financing, negotiating, cost benefit analysis
- Marketing plans
- Electronic Health Records planning, implementation, and support
- Succession planning for a practice, hiring, and finding an ophthalmologist
- Information technology, network development, and recommendations
- Internal financial policies and workflow development
- Staff training (front desk, book keepers, technicians)
We can tailor any package to meet the needs of your practice, and we offer rates that are affordable for any size practice large or small.
If you are interested in any of these services or would like more information, please do not hesitate to call Albert Castillo at 210-237-9629. Albert has worked in the ophthalmic community for more than 10 years and has served as Chairman of the board of the American Academy of Ophthalmic Executives.